Monday, May 13, 2013

Training

We began working on come... Now that I don't have the class to work for I am picking some skills to really focus on-come, heel, & getting Coda to lie on his side for grooming.

Today we started conditioning Coda to the new Pedi-Paws I got yesterday. Amazingly it only took about ten minutes to get Coda to let me file his nails... I was delighted :) We did it on the couch and I kept giving him the hard chews to focus on. I've now done pedi-paws three days in a row! Total success!

At Dad's suggestion I am returning to work on fetch so that I can get Coda to run around a lot even with my knee messed up... Of course I will keep up with the two walks a day, but this means that I don't have to worry about increasing the length of the walks. We worked on it today and Coda seems to remember how to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment