Saturday, February 23, 2013

An interesting night walk...

Even though I was not feeling it, I thought about the obligation I have to Coda and decided to a,e him for a walk at about 11pm Saturday. Having to do some things that I don't want to is a part of having a dog and forcing myself to walk is a large part of why I wanted a dog. Mapmywalk is proving invaluable to encouraging me to walk a little farther whenever possible. I love seeing the miles add up!
So the first challenge was to walk past people standing on the street and Coda did great as long as I kept talking to him saying "lets go" "good boy Coda".
We were walking along a dark block and a pit bull suddenly lunged at us from a garden and started barking... coda started yapping and I screamed! coda quickly stopped barking as we walked off and I said "let's go".
Oh and by the way... We walked 1.3 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment