Saturday, February 23, 2013

OMG! My baby is growing up...

I can't believe it but Coda is already losing teeth! I was brushing his teeth yesterday and noticed that one was loose so I wiggled it but it wouldn't come out. Later on we were playing fetch and he started bleeding on his rope toy so I looked for the tooth and eventually found it on the carpet. Then I stood on something hard and found another! Definitely keepsakes for the album...
Coda has basically learned "wait" and yesterday we worked on drop and stay. He was doing the target training great last night so I started adding the command "touch". Not having the Petsmart class last week got me off track a little with doing those commands! Fortunately we are back to work tomorrow :)
I've managed two walks daily Monday through Friday this week. On my days off I would really like to be taking Coda to new places for walks so he gets a car ride and has new experiences.
I am trying to come up with a budget for Coda's expenses and fun spending. Skip hasn't wanted to talk about it as he's been sick, but if I include food in the cost it comes out to about $40-50 weekly. It seems like a lot of money but I enjoy it... It's fun buying new toys and treats etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment