Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy birthday Coda - 10 months old!

It's unbelievable that Coda reached the age of 10 months yesterday! He seems really big now compared to the early photos. He still acts like a crazy little puppy though!

Today we worked on our major goals... going to his bed and staying on it, walking "close" on his leash,  having his nails filed and being calm when I'm using the clippers. We also worked on fetch which he gets but does so much better on when being rewarded by hot dog!!! And he also only likes to fetch splash balls... All other balls are ignored :)

Sometimes I forget that he is still so young and I get frustrated. I have to remember that is just a little kid and I need to stay really patient and peppy and keep him enjoying learning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment