Sunday, September 15, 2013

Surprises... from under the couch!

I love that Coda will disappear under the couch and come out with toys that I forgot he had :) it's like that feeling you get when you put on a pair of jeans and find a $10 bill lurking in the pocket!

I've got him a few new things in the last few weeks that have proved popular :)
-Himalayan dog chew-I'd seen these but someone had told me that their dog didn't like them and they're pretty expensive I hadn't picked them up, but after our last unpleasant bathing experience I bought one at PetDepot in Timonium. I then proceeded to forget about it until Friday night when I was cleaning out the bag. Though it is made of yak milk!!?? Coda seems to like it and it is very tough :)
-a Starmark everlasting Bento ball-he really loves chewing on it and carries it to and fro from his kennel.

He is doing some great work with people on our walks. I almost look forward to encounting people on our walks so that I can see how he reacts! As long as I give him the bones he is as good as gold :)

Coda is a great dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment